Rebuild your mind and belief for confidence and strength fast with these top 10 gratitude affirmations for confidence and strength.
I personally use these every day as my “starter pack”. These are the foundation for everything else, so give them a go and see how they can help you stand tall and get ready to face the day.
Note: Insert your own gender into each of these. I am a man, therefore I have written them that way.
- I am so grateful I am a strong man.
- I am so grateful I am a confident man.
- I am so grateful I am a bold man.
- I am so grateful I am a creative man.
- I am so grateful I am a disciplined man.
- I am so grateful I am a successful man.
- I am so grateful I am a positive man.
- I am so grateful I am a loving man.
- I am so grateful I am a respected/respectful man.
- I am so grateful I am a leading man.
These are just the top 10 to get you started. If you want a full list, we could go on for days.
But give these a go to start with, then add on what is specific to you and see where inspiration leads you. It will feel great.
Commit to these and then get after your day. Or use them if you’re feeling down. I’m sure you will feel better, stronger, and more confident, ready to take on the day and your life, before you know it!
If you like this article, you will love my gratitude journal!
I wrote the introduction to help guide you and provide you with motivation to start your mindset shift and contribute to your growth, then watch your growth compound over time and your life change for the better.
Having something – anything – to serve as a motivational reminder to be grateful can help a great deal. Whether it’s a gratitude journal or something else.
I like a gratitude journal.
Stay consistent and watch your life change positively.
You have the power to decide what you believe and who you will be.
So believe in the best and believe in you!